HUBCAPS OF THE UK
An homage to the early demise of our nation’s hubcaps due to potholes
In the UK, 15 January is National Pothole Day
Joking about potholes and lost hubcaps is fun. It’s what got you here.
The reality of potholes is no laughing matter.
A few frightening facts about the UK pothole crisis…
A pothole is repaired every 17 seconds, but…
- There’s a £9.2 billion backlog of repairs for England and Wales.1
- That does not account for Scotland and Northern Ireland. 1
Fewer potholes are being filled.
- In 2015, 2.7 million potholes were filled.1
- In 2018, only 1.86 million potholes were filled.1
Potholes are leading to damage, injury, and even death.
- Over five years, more than 250 cyclists were killed or seriously injured due to potholes.2
1. AIA ALARM Survey 2019; 2. “Killer Potholes,” The Sun, 18 November 2019
To download the entire ALARM Survey, click here.
The UK pothole crisis is costing millions…
Solution: Using EZ Street Asphalt. Here’s how…
- In just a few minutes, anyone can repair a pothole with EZ Street, once and FOREVER.
- It is a first time fix that’s proven and guaranteed permanent.
- It can reduce the cost of traditional methods by 50% or more.
- This product is made in the U.K. It works in any weather and even works in water.
Reduce costs by 50%
over traditional repair methods
This process takes the same amount of time as a temporary patch — and the EZ Street Asphalt repair is guaranteed permanent.
Ready to Learn More About EZ Street?
Or would like to obtain a free sample, call, text or email, Gary Bremner, or fill out the contact form.
Visit our UK website for information for all the information about the product, the features and presentation, also you can buy online.